Welcome to the PTA Page!
P.S. 127 Board Members 2021-2022
President: Diana Loffredo
Vice- President: Gina Schack
Treasurer: Henry Li
Recording Secretary: Tiffany Tomasello
Corresponding Secretary: Nicole Ciccarelli
Title I Representative: Angel Li
PS 127 McKinley Park The Official Group - Facebook information page.
We will use this platform to inform our parents, teachers and staff about events, fundraisers, announcements and fun facts of the school/neighborhood! We want to create a tight knit community amongst our parents and teachers where we can openly discuss any issues or recommend events and activities for our student body to participate in. Participation is key in building this community. We need to know what everyone would like to see for future endeavors of our student body.
In the know...
This group is private. Questions will need to be answered and a code of conduct must be upheld when participating in the group. Because this group is private, nothing can be shared outside of the group. So if someone posts a picture of their child, that picture will not be able to be seen on another page or group. So you can feel at ease that your child’s privacy and anonymity are not at stake.
This page is for ALL. That means parents of currently enrolled students, teachers, PTA and all of its factions and PS 127 staff. This page is monitored by selected Executive Board PTA Members as well as PS 127 Staff. This group was made for informational purposes, for our parents and teachers/staff to get to know one another and to overall have fun!!
Our Executive Board PTA has an email address, so if there are any questions or concerns that you may not want to post to the group, please feel free to email us at: PS127McKinleyPark@gmail.com
Below is the link for our group.
QR code for FB page
I hope everyone joins and enjoys the group!
- School Spirit Day is every Friday. The entire school is invited to wear the school shirt. School shirts are available for purchase in the School Store Apparel Open! Please visit if you would like to order.
- Scholastic Book Fair. Hosted by our P.T.A.,this event is an opportunity for students of all ages to build their home libraries and further their love of reading. As always, all purchases benefit our school. It will begin on Monday, May 23rd through Thursday, May 26th with additional online shopping days running until June 5th. Scholastic Book Fair.docx
- TITLE 1 P.S. 127 WELLNESS WORKSHOP. Please join us on 3/7, 3/28, 4/25, 5/23, 6pm – 7pm Fliers_wellness.
- Upcoming Webinars for Parents
- School Quality Snapshot- Every year, schools receive a School Quality Snapshot based on the learning environment and the performance of its students. The 2019-2020 School Quality Snapshot is now available now available..