Math Olympiads Parent Engagement
Family Adventure Night 2023 Showcase
Adults Beginners English Classes 2023 Showcase
VIDEO - P.S. 127 Virtual Field Day
VIDEO - Art/Dance Virtual Gala
NEWS & UPDATES
- Please refer to the June calendar for End of Year Assemblies & Celebrations.
- Arrival and Dismissal Areas revised for scaffolding effective Monday 5 11 23
- Please see the attached Exterior Modernization Project Construction Letter for P.S. 127, dated 4/17/23, Department of Letter
- Summer Rising 2023 -begins July 5, and programs will be open across the five boroughs. Students will have access to hands-on learning, arts, fitness, career exploration, and more! Additional information available here.
- Relay for Life Team Butterflies! It is that time of year again! Please Help us Support our Relay For Life Team! All Donations are appreciated. All proceeds will go to “Relay For Life” American Cancer Society.
- Click here to donate to Team Butterflies
- Let's try to beat the amount raised last year that was $3,049.00.
- If you would like to visit our school for a tour, please contact Rosann Vento at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology & Digital Literacy Information
P.S. 127’s Personal Cellphone and Electronic Devices Policy: Chancellor’s Regulation A-413 permits students to bring cell phones and other electronic personal smart devices to school. All schools must implement the new policies contained in the Regulation. Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions have been developed to assist schools in this process. A school-based policy for the use of cell phones and electronic items has been established and will be distributed to all students. The P.S. 127 Cell Phone Policy is “off and away”. Please note the following:
- All cell phones that enter the school building must be turned off and must stay off throughout the duration of the school day.
- Cell phones must remain in a student’s schoolbag for the entire school day. At no point during the school day is a cell phone to be removed from a school bag. Cell phone policy memo to families
- Family Guide to Student Social Media Guidelines: 12 & Younger
- Free and Low-Cost Internet Options
- Your DOE-loaned iPad or Laptop
- iPads and School Devices
- Need Technical Support?
- Student Password & Account Management
- iPad Video- to reset
- Resources & Activities for Families:
- For questions, please contact the DIIT Help Desk at 718-935-5100.
Statement on Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact our parent coordinator to request assistance.