Health Screening Link - (Translations RE__Health_Form_ 1 1 1.zip )
Students must return ALL textbooks that were sent home in March: Journeys, Science, Social Studies. If they are remote only, they can bring them in at a time that is convenient for them however, they must be returned asap. If they are blended, they can bring them in at a time that is convenient for them or on their day of in person learning. This is extremely important since we do not have enough of books now for all the current students in those grade levels.
How to Reset DOE iPad - iPad Video.mov
REMINDER - Log in to the NYC Schools Account by going HERE to make certain you can access your child's information.Complete Return to School 2020 Survey to share your feedback regarding plans for school re-opening HERE.
- P-EBT BENEFITS -ENGLISH.pdf P-EBT BENEFITS -SPANISH.pdf
- COVID-19 Food Assistance Resource
- Find a Free Meal Location Near You
- P.S. 127 is a Grab & Go Site! Monday-Friday from 7:30AM-1:30PM. More information for Free Meal Information around the city: Free Meals Daily & Food Pantry List.docx
Technology: Getting a Device and Internet Access
Getting Started with Your iPad InfoHub page.
For questions, please contact the DIIT Help Desk at 718-935-5100.
Families who borrowed iPads from the DOE will receive an email or text about preparing DOE-loaned devices for the first day of school. Families will be asked to take action to ensure that their child’s iPad is updated and ready to be used for remote learning, including:
- Turning on the iPad;
- Reconnecting to internet;
- Making sure content-filtering in enabled (Zscaler);
- Signing in to the Learn at Home app; and
- Using the iPad as a Wi-Fi-enabled, personal hotspot.
While your DOE-loaned iPad is currently setup with a content filter to ensure your child's internet safety, an updated content filtering application is now available. Please sign-in on your device to enable these updates as soon as possible. After July 31, 2020 internet access on the iPad will be limited to DOE resources until you sign in to the Zscaler software to establish a secure connection.
What should I do next?
Please use the link below to set up Zscaler on your device, follow the instructions under “Ensure Your Child’s Internet Safety”
- Zoom for Remote Teaching
- Amplify Resources
- Record, Edit & Share Videos
- HMH Resources
- K-5 SEL Resources_Articles Apps Activities.pdf
- The Core Collaborative
- Staff Device Request Form
- Math in the City
- Imagine Learning - TeachHub
- Audible Books
- Microsoft Teams-How to get Started
- Bereavement Support.pdf
- WeTeachNYC Resources to Support Culturally Responsive and Sustaining Remote Instruction
- How to Set up Khan Academy?
- Power Knowlegde Life Science
- Virtual Bulletin Board
- 2020 Covid-19 time capsule sheets.pdf
- Easy Polls
- Teaching Matters
- NY Public Library
- Digital Lessons for Remote Learning
- Free Daily Check-In Google Forms for Distance Learning
- Best Practices for Holding IEP Meetings.pdf
- Smart EXCHANGE
- Mystery Science
- Author & Celebrity Read Alouds
- Sanford Harmony Conversation Information - SH Upper-Grades_Conversations Cards.pdf , SH Lower-Grades_Conversations Cards.pdf , Unit 1.pdf Unit 2.pdf , Pre-K_K_Unit_2_Storybook.pdf
- Center for Autism Distance Education
- UFT Teacher Resources
- Teach from Home
- At Home Learning Support from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Video to Help Link Pearsons Resources
- Video for Google Classroom Teachers
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- School Website Home Page - listed under announcements on the home page of the School Website
- Remind App messages set up school & teachers.
- School Messenger - a Robo call or voice message is left on the Main Phone Number on the students' blue card. Please make sure your number on the Blue Card is updated.
- Google Classroom
- Visit nyc.gov/coronavirus at any time for general information, and if you have any questions or concerns.
- News from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https/www.cdc.gov/
- NYC DOE at here
- NYC Dept of Health & Mental Hygiene
- Procedures on Days with Citywide Emergency Conditions or on Major Snow Days - Besides NYC Media outlets and the official schools.nyc.gov website, P.S. 127 other means of communicating City and school wide messages
- PTA Updates - Use this link to download the app: https://www.remind.com/join/ps127t Or use without the app by texting #81010 to: @ps127
- Parent Corner - Click for the Parent Coordinator Page
- Flu Information Fight Flu at Home and School 1.docx ,
- View the Next Gen Learning Standards Parent Resource link Link
Supply Lists 2020 - 2021
Class Google & Remind Codes
* Class Codes are being updated
Text 81010 to Join Your Child’s Class Remind App. Codes are listed by class below:
- Arrival Dismissal Areas.docx
- Pearsons School NYC - using the student's DOE email address and password welcome127 password (if they didn't change their password). Once they log on with the credentials, they will be brought to SAAVAS Realize to access digital curriculum (the new platform, formerly Pearson Realize / EasyBridge). They will need to choose Profile Icon and a Background Image. Then click, Let's Go. This will bring them to the books. As soon as we receive a direction sheet, it will be posted.
- Google Classroom Cheat Sheet
- Dial A Teacher - Homework Help for Students
- Brainfuse -an online tutoring platform for families and students. This resource is available seven days a week, from 2:00–11:00 p.m., and provides support to all grade levels. To access Brainfuse, sign up for a free library card. To obtain a Brooklyn Public Library eCard, fill out this form. Families and students may access Brainfuseusing their Brooklyn Public Library eCard.
- Technical Support for Families
- Google Classroom Student Tutorial -available in multiple languages
- How can I change the language on my device to my preferred language?
- PARENTAL TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION RESOURCES FOR REMOTE LEARNING
- Getting Started in Google Classrooms
- Access the Google Classroom on either your Xbox or PS4
- Video Google Classroom for Parents
- Crisis or Traumatic Event
Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021 School Year
Apps for Students
Apps for Dyslexic Learners
- Sounds Literacy
- What is Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Quest
- Happy Math Multiplications Rhymes
- Read 2 Me
- Phonics with Phonogram
- DD's Dictionary: A Dyslexic Dictionary
Apps for Autistic Learners
- Sight Words
- Sequences for Autism
- Words on Wheels
- Verbal Me
- Autism iHelp
- Autism DDT Shapes
- Autism DDT Letters
- Speech with Milo
Apps for the Visually Impaired
- Dragon Dictation
- Color ID
- Talking Calculator
Apps with Learners with Writing Difficulties
- The Writing Machine
- iWrite Words
- Letter School
- Alpha Writer
- ABC Pocket Phonics
- Word Magic
- DOE - Activities for students
- Let's Learn NYC!
- Audible Books
- BK Public Library- Homeschool Resources
- Audible Elementary Books
- MoMath for Students
- Brain Pop
- PBS Kids
- Brooklyn Public Library
- Go Noodle
- Learn at Home
- Study Island
- Brooklyn Reads- Access to Digital Books
▪ Go to www.myon.com
▪ Click on “myON Login”
▪ Type in “Brooklyn Reads” under school name
▪ Click on “Brooklyn Reads Elementary”
▪ Username: brooklyn (not case sensitive)
▪ Password: read (case sensitive)
- Growing Book by Book
Activities for Students
- New York State Museum
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Learn at Home - Student Activities
- Physical Education At Home
- Math Field Trips
- GoNoodle helps get kids moving with short interactive activities. Help keep your kids engaged and motivated throughout the day.
- Go Noodle
- 20 Virtual Field Trips to Take with Kids!
- Kids Activities Blog - things for Students to do while they are home!
- The San Diego Zoo has a website just for kids with amazing videos, activities, and games. Enjoy the tour! https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/
✅Tour Yellowstone National Park!
✅Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover.
✅This Canadian site FarmFood 360 offers 11 Virtual Tours of farms from minks, pigs, and cows, to apples and eggs. https://www.farmfood360.ca/
✅Play games and learn all about animals
✅Travel to Paris, France to see amazing works of art at The Louvre with this virtual field trip. https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
✅This Virtual Tour of the Great Wall of China is beautiful and makes history come to life.
Struggling Students & Special Needs
Remote Learning Pictures! #PS127PROUD
Statement on Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact our parent coordinator to request assistance.