2023 Dance Festival Kindergarten - Grade 5
NEWS & UPDATES
- Arrival and Dismissal Areas September 2023
- As you may be aware, in early summer of this year, we discovered a blue tint in the water in the P.S. 127K building addition. We have been working to resolve this issue over the summer months and we will continue our investigation in an effort to understand the cause of this condition. Please read the full letter, with translations, here. 127Kletter - Blue Tint in Water , Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish
- Please see the attached Exterior Modernization Project Construction Letter for P.S. 127, dated 4/17/23, Department of Letter
- If you would like to visit our school for a tour, please contact Rosann Vento at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology & Digital Literacy Information
P.S. 127’s Personal Cellphone and Electronic Devices Policy: Chancellor’s Regulation A-413 permits students to bring cell phones and other electronic personal smart devices to school. All schools must implement the new policies contained in the Regulation. Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions have been developed to assist schools in this process. A school-based policy for the use of cell phones and electronic items has been established and will be distributed to all students. The P.S. 127 Cell Phone Policy is “off and away”. Please note the following:
- All cell phones that enter the school building must be turned off and must stay off throughout the duration of the school day.
- Cell phones must remain in a student’s schoolbag for the entire school day. At no point during the school day is a cell phone to be removed from a school bag. Cell phone policy memo to families
- Free and Low-Cost Internet Options
- Family Guide to Student Social Media Guidelines: 12 & Younger
- Your DOE-loaned iPad or Laptop
- iPads and School Devices
- Need Technical Support?
- Student Password & Account Management
- iPad Video- to reset
- Resources & Activities for Families:
- For questions, please contact the DIIT Help Desk at 718-935-5100.
- Recommended Reading Lists - If you’re not sure where to start, these lists feature are some of our favorite titles for students of all ages:
- NYC Students can access digital books FREE
- Let's Learn NYC!
- Audible Books
- Audible Elementary Books
- MoMath for Students
- Brain Pop
- PBS Kids
- Brooklyn Public Library
- Go Noodle
- Study Island
- Growing Book by Book
Statement on Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact our parent coordinator to request assistance.